This month we are featuring our high speed inlaid bars.
Used across multiple industries, our inlaid bars are induction hardened and vacuum braised for exact adhesion. We are able to produce these high quality bars with tungsten carbide or high speed steel inlays for a superior cutting edge with lengths up to 5 meters.
Our facility utilizes the latest equipment and manufacturing processes to produce high quality, custom bars. We offer our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for the life of the bar.
News By Month
- December Monthly Feature- Holder Spare Parts (10% Off!)
- December Feature- "High Pressure" Holder
- October Feature: "Gold-Standard" Holder
- September Feature: The AQS "Quick-Knife"
- August Feature: Custom Blades
- July Feature: HSS Inlaid Knives
- June Feature: Arpeco Dished Slitters
- May Feature: Crepaco Dasher Blades
- April Feature: Tidland Class II - Free Shipping